Frequently Asked Questions
Click on a question to have the answer expand.
Simply choose a membership package HERE, and complete the online form. After you have submitted your request, a USER PROFILE will automatically be generated for you and you will also automatically (ALREADY) be logged in - see your name in the top right of the main menu bar. NOTE: Although you are logged in, your membership is not yet active and you will have limited access to this website.
You will also receive an email with further instructions. Once we have vetted your application and you have been approved, we will then send you a proof of acceptance via email.
On this email, you will see our banking details and instructions on how to pay. Once payment has been received, we will activate your membership and you will now have FULL ACCESS to this website and its features.
You will receive an email notifying you of your membership activation. Please make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is saved on your Email Senders Approved List (email white-list).
To facilitate membership management, we may have already created an account on your behalf. Simply RESET YOUR PASSWORD HERE to update your password. You will then be able to log in with your newly reset credentials.
A greeting with your 'First Name' will appear in the far right of the main menu at the top of the page.
Example: 'Hi Fynn'.
Hovering on this greeting will drop down user menu where you can either choose to visit your Profile / Accounts page or Log Out.
No, you only ever have to register once. Your account, username and password never expire.
You do however have to renew your subscription every year. You can see the Membership Package here.
you can still log in to the website without an updated subscription, you will just not have access to restricted content.
Please fill out the membership request form as per usual.
Once you receive the confirmation of your membership and receive the notice to pay for your subscription, simply reply to email@example.com stating that you are an honorary member. After this has been confirmed, the Membership Manager will activate your account and you will be able to log as if you are a paid member.
Only Active, Subscribed Members receive the newsflash. If you do not receive the newsflash it can mean 1 of 4 things:
- You are not registered on this website.
- You are registered, but you have not purchased and paid for an Annual Subscription.
- you have purchased and paid for an annual subscription, but you have not yet been approved or activated by the Membership Team.
- You have unsubscribed from the newsflash.
How to resolve this issue:
- Register on the website.
- Purchase and pay for the annual Subscription and/or send your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact the membership manager at email@example.com. Make sure you have the Email Address you used at registration and your Transaction Number received via email at hand.
- Visit the "Manage Your Newsflash" page and make sure you tick "Active Member News" after logging in and have selected SUBSCRIBED as your STATUS. Then click SAVE.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
We have migrated our existing members to this website, so you might not be able to register or subscribe to a membership as a new user. If the website states that there is already an account with your Email Address, then simply RESET YOUR PASSWORD and log in once done.