Members of the Club enjoy a number of benefits:
- Receive the club newsletter every two months
- Be invited to the functions and events of the
- Have free access to the club facilities
- Enjoy traditional Swiss culture events, like
Ostern, Samichlaus etc.
- Pay discounted prices for events and at club
- Have free access to Jonkershoek and pay reduced
fees when camping there
- Keep contact to fellow Swiss living in the
- Be part of a network and maintain valuable
- Promote your business in newsletter and on website with preferential advertising rates
The membership fees for 2013 are, as approved by the AGM 2012:
- Family (within 50km radius around Green Point or Jonkershoek), Overseas (including pensioners who receive newsletter via postal delivery):
- Single local membership:
- Country members (outside the 50km radius) and Pensioners (65 years): R 200
- Registration fee for new members:
For registrations after July 1st only half the annual subscription is payable (plus registration).
To become a member of the Swiss Social & Sports Club, Cape Town
please apply in one of the following ways:
- Download the form as a PDF document here,
print it, fill it out and send it back to us via Post to the address
given on the form
- Download the form as a Word document here, complete it electronically on your computer, save it and send it back to the e-mail address given on the form
If you pay by bank transfer please make sure you mention YOUR NAME as reference.
The banking details are:
Bank: Standard Bank, Sea Point
Branch code: 024109
Account name: Swiss Social & Sports Club
Account number: 07104 3144
For an Adobe PDF file of the Swiss Social & Sports Club Constitution click here.